Friday, August 13, 2010

My Brother's Problem!!!




When my brother was very young,he was very cute.
But when he entrance into a kindergarden,he has changed.
He sometimes he defy one's elder,like me!!
When I told him to eat his lunch all,he said
"Why?I don't want to eat them all!!"
But I cannot help doing to told him to eat his lunch all because
he made his lunch very dirty..
So I said "Hey,if you don't it eat all,I will tell..." "Aaaaa~~~~Ican't hear you!!"
I was so angry but I had to ignore him because if I hit him he will tell to my mother.
So I ignore him. But yesterday!!I couldn't ignore him...
When he was play with him,
he bothered(?)my mother,so I said"Don't do that!"
and hit him.But he said"Why did you hit me!!"
and he hit me very~stong.So I cried,but I had to hold my mind because I'm the elder sister..kkk
But I want to correct my brother's behavior.
I think he learned from other boys that has bad behavior.
It is very had that my brother learned bad behavior from other boys.
What should I do???


1 comment:

  1. That's all right, Cara.
    Maybe brothers or sisters can be annoying some times. kkk

    ReplyDelete