Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Survey


1.I wanted to do this class.
I wanted to improve my English writing.
2.1!!!
3.Yes.because there are so many things to decorate my blog.
4.I don't have anything that I dislike about this blog.
5.I felt great.
6.I spent so much times..
7.Yes.
8.Yes,a little.because there is comments.
9.Yap! In the naver blog.
10.I can improve my english writing.
11.I felt happy^^
12.Yes.
13.I learned how to make the English blog.
14.If I decorate more and writing more..
15.Maybe!



1.c
2.d
3.b
6.a
7.a-because I can send comments!
8.a-because I had to invite my friends.
9.a-I don't know.
10.Yes.
11.a-because other people can know about my writing's people,or so on.
12.a-because it is funny!!1
13.a-than many people would come to my blog.
14.a-because I have to deliver the right impormations to the other people.
15.I think it is good to use a funny blog to learn English!I love this blog~~
16.It has many things to decorate my blog:example-pets,song,and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment