Friday, July 23, 2010

Learn of Economic Story WIth a 10 Won


This book is the book that I got from the
Young-Cheon Library.
I can learn about economic and money.
Long time ago,people didn't have any money,
so they bartered each other.
In Korea,'Korea Bank' make money.
Also,each country have their own money.
China is CHY,Japan is Y,Rusia is Rubul,and
E.U is Euro.I also learn about exchange rate,
when it growing up,export is increased,and
import is discreased. When we go to oversea
travel with know about exchange rate,we can
buy the things that was expensive in our country
more cheap. This book can make us know about
economic and exchange rate.
I hope you read this book!!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a smart girl. I wonder how you became interested in economics at a young age. It's so amazing!
    Next time, let's try reading English books for your blog's 'Reviews'. See you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think this is the best design (for your blog)that you've chosen so far! It looks so neat and pretty!

    ReplyDelete