Friday, July 23, 2010

King Se Jung


This is King Se Jung. →
I respect him because he made a Hangul.
Hangul is Korea's language.
Before the Hangul was made from him,
we used Chinese character.
But it is very very hard to write it so he made Hangul.
King Se Jung was born in 1397.
When he was young,he always read books.
He really love books,so he even got a sick
because he read too much book.
When he was 22years old,he became a king instead of
the oldest son because he was not as smart as Se Jung.
And he always play,didn't study.
Se Jung made a rain guage,sundial,water clock,and so on with
A scientist named Jang Yeong-sil.
Se Jung died in 1350.
I think he read a lot of books so he became intelligent.
I want to be intelligent,too!!
So I think from today,I must read a lot of books!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cara, where is the person whom you should put in the spotlight? Can you upload it before the class tonight?

    ReplyDelete